Saturday 17 January 2009

Today and all that Jazz

I have spent all evening working out how to make word books. I had a really good tutorial from pazzles and once I worked out what was what I was set.

I've made one for my nephew Lucas that is so cute. I used Disney font so my sister will be proud.

And I made another as a surprise for them. I hope it will be. (Hmmmm who could it be)

This evening my brother in law is getting his next tattoo. He's having Lucas put on his arm I think. I'm looking forward to seeing it. His tattoo's are very unique.

BUT most importantly, BattleStar Galactica. The final 10 episodes started airing. Oh I'm so excited to see how everything turns out. When I was a kid, the original series was the first show I ever took a fancy for. I'm starting to re watch them and I'm really surprised how much I remember. Not to mention how funny the special effects are for there time. WOW we really have it good now.

I'm off to see whats on the idiot box

Sharon G

No comments: