Tuesday 13 January 2009

Scrapping today

My sweet Shelby Bellby decided she would scrap today. But of course I have to scrap next her. Which is very hard.......if you've ever scrapped with a kid, they tend to want help every 30 seconds. But today she surprised me. She had a very clear vision of what she wanted to do. And I think she did very well. Seeing she's only 7.

So I managed to get a whole page done in 30mins. Very fast. And its very bright too.

As she was still going I though I should keep going and I got out the Christmas photos from this year. It would have been very quick except I didn't have the right colour paint wise so I did and opposite colour and ink to get a different effect. Its simple but I like it.
I have my next photos out and ready to scrap tomorrow. But I might take a look at my Disney album and see what needs doing there too.

Well it's just gone midnight so off to bed for me.

Cheers

Sharon G

No comments: