Monday 12 January 2009

First layout for the year

And of course its a double.

Who is it.............I hear you ask. Even I had to look twice when I found these. Well its me. OMG.

I look so different.........young. It was 1990. Almost 20yrs ago. FAR OUT.

The next lot of pages I did are of all the other photos of the day. This is the first layout I've used my Pazzles on. I just love the title. And the swirls. So very cool. I must say however that finding paper for these photos was not easy. Seems the background colours where very dark and yuck. But I'm very pleased with how it turned out.

They guy..............His name is Mathew. Such a lovely guy. He was a good friend at the time. I wonder what he's doing now. Great things I'm sure because I was going to grow into a lovely man that's for sure. Who knows.............I might try finding him. I'll let you know how I go.

Cheers

Sharon G

No comments: