Saturday, 7 February 2009

Friday was too hot

It was too hot yesterday to do anything.

After I got kids from school we went to mums. We stayed till late.

When Kev got home we decided it was to hot to sleep in our home. So it was a sleep over in the lounge room. The air con was on all night. First time this year. Or ever I think.

I'm so over this heat. There's a fire some where too so I can't got out. Smoke is a big asthma trigger for me. I'm really not interested in going to hospital. But then who ever is.

I have big news.

I'll be back

Sharon G

No comments: