Wednesday 3 October 2007

I've been TAGGED.......What the.........!

I was tagged by Kate, friend and Tupperware guru.

My first though was.......What the. What is that. Sounds like something you put through a cows ear......hmmmm is she telling me something.

But I worked it out.

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet, current car) Pinkie Navara
2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (favorite ice cream, favorite cookie)Vanilla Anzac
3. YOUR FLY “GUY/GIRL” NAME: (first initial first name, first 3 letters last name)S-Gor.
4.YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal) Rainbow Clown Fish (Its a nemo thing)
5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born)Maree Auburn
6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (first 3 letters last name, first 2 letters first name)Gorsh
7. SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink and add” the”) The Blue
8. NASCAR NAME: (first names of your grandfathers)James Fred
9. STRIPPER NAME: (favorite perfume, favorite candy)White linen tootsie roll
10. WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s and father’s middle names)
Pauline Neil

Well, that was very odd if I do say so myself. I do like my star wars name.

I'm going to tag Feral Kev......my husband. I think his will be hilarious.

I'm all tagged out

1 comment:

Naughty Corner said...

I love your detective name Sharon... not very scary sounding LOL. Kate