Tuesday 4 March 2008

Scrapbooking Song

SCRAPBOOK SONG
To the tune of "Part of Your World" from The Little Mermaid.

Look at this stuff. Isn't it neat?
Wouldn't you think
My collection's complete?
Wouldn't you think I'm the girl
The girl who has everything?

Look at this trove, treasures untold
How many wonders can one craft room hold?
Looking around here you'd think
Sure, she's got everything

I've got gadgets and gizmos a-plenty
I've got brads and eyelets galore
You want Cricut dies?
I've got forty
But who cares? No big Deal I want more

I want to be where the people are
I wanna see, wanna see them crafting
Walkin' around around in their
Whaddya call 'em? Oh, Crocs

Without storage totes you don't get too far
They are required for holding my stash
Strollin'around down the
What's that word again? Street

Up where they craft, up where they crop
Up where they shop until they drop
Wanderin' free, wish I could be
Part of that world

No comments: