Thursday 7 February 2008

Where have I been

Where have I been? Thats a good question. Christmas was a very flat out time for me. I really didn't space things out like I have in the past.

This is my first post for the year. And I've been thinking about what I want my blog to be. Really its going to be my memory and a way for my friends and family to see what I've been up to.

A New Year.
My scrapping goals
No more than 2 swaps a month.
52 layouts. Same as last year. But I want at least 20 to have swap items on them.

Personal.
Good heath......eating habits.
Fitness level. Anything better than what I have now.
Get full time job.

Blog
I will try to make an entry every day but once a week will be my main aim.
Well thats it for now.

Shazza

PS I have lots to say about DEXTER Season 2. Dexter RULES!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: